Wednesday 5 December 2012

EXO-K Official Site Update - Su Ho


"It's Suho who's guarding EXO!! ^^"

Hello, It’s EXO-K’s leader Suho who guards the members.^^

These days the weather suddenly got colder because of the snow, rain and wind, but is everyone doing well~?
The reason why I’m writing a post like this is because I wanted to thank you! Haha

Us, EXO-K, got the rookie award at the Korean Entertainment Art Awards,
And we received the New Asian Artist Group Award as EXO at the MAMA,
I’m sincerely thank you once again.

To all of the EXO fans who support and love EXO in Korea, China, Asia and all over the world
I thank you sincerely, and I think that us, EXO, exist because all of you exist.
We’re always thankful of the great love all of us send and we will really work even harder to become the best group!

There are slowly more and more people loving us these days and there are also slowly more and more people coming personally to support us
And everytime we get on stage it gives us even more strength. Haha

You do your best cheering for our performances and stay until the concert ends
I sincerely thank you for cheering for us, not only us but for the other artists as well
It’s really nice to see you cheering for them all together as well.
Everytime I see the seniors’ cool stages backstage, when I hear our fans powerful cheers
It makes us feel even prouder. We’re also watching over your from backstage~ Haha

I thanked you a lot today but I’m sending this to you with a thankful heart
For the love everyone sends to us everyday lately!! Haha

We will become a great group that will keep on showing you good performances, good music and a good image.
I love you~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Heart

p.s Be careful of the snow, rain, wind and the cold!~~~~ㅠ_ㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment