Wednesday 18 July 2012

EXO-M weibo Update

KRIS: 
With you, every day, to me, is a clear day. The 100th day is a rather good start. In the future, we’ll continue to be together, right? Compared to saying that I like you, I think that I prefer to say, I like you, each of you. (From EXO-M, KRIS)

-

XIU MIN:
Hello! I’m EXO-M’s Xiumin. Up to now, there are still many incompetent parts of my Chinese. T_T I’m sorry.. Although up until now I’ve still been unable to meet with the Chinese fans, this isn’t the end and there will slowly be more chances (to meet with the fans). Often! To meet with everyone. The meaning of the 100th day is to share it with everyone. Thank you. I love you (heart) (From EXO-M, XIU MIN)



LU HAN:
I’m very glad that I’ve had you guys by my side during these 100 days! I’m also very honoured to be able to get your support! I hope that in the future, everyone will continue to support us! ^^ Haha~ I love you all! (heart) (From EXO-M, LU HAN)

-

LAY:
This time, I’m writing this for all my friends on Weibo, thank you for following us and the support that you render for me. Thank you for always giving us the best support. Under your support, us, EXO, we’re also continuously growing. I hope that everyone will continue to walk with us for a nth number of 100th days. You all are the best. I will give out my all for you all~ (From EXO-M, LAY)

-

CHEN:
Hello everyone! I’m EXO’s Chen! It has been 100 days since our debut!! In these 100 days I’m very very thankful for the care and love we’ve received (heart) I’ll work harder to be a Chen that is not only good in my singing and dancing but also one who can speak Chinese well. Everyone I love you (heart) I love you all~ (heart) (From EXO-M, CHEN)

-

TAO:
Hello! I’m EXO’s member, Tao. I’m very happy to be able to spend these 100 days with your companionship. In these 100 days, I’m very happy and very fortunate, I hope that every day in the future, I’ll also be able to spend it with all of you. Everything of mine will not change. It will always remain and bloom for you all. I love you all. (From EXO-M, TAO)

No comments:

Post a Comment