Friday 1 June 2012

[Pre-debut] Luhan profile on JYP audition site

This is Luhan profile when he auditioned for JYP, found on this site.






Translation:
Name: Luhan
Division: Shanghai
Occupation: Current high school student
Birthday: 20 April 1990
Height: 176cm
Weight: 120kg (?) 
i think it’s typo error.

Specialty: Singing
Ambition: Singer
Self-introduction:
I know I still have a long way to go to become a true singer. But I will try my utmost effort to achieve a good result and learn from the outstanding people. Being a singer is always my dream, I will seize this opportunity. Life cannot be without a dream, especially when we are still young. Since my dream has began, I must endure it till the end, no matter how tough the road is, just calmly face it! My dream has started, I had to firmly tell myself “Work hard! (Fighting!)” At the same time i hope those who knows me, the friends that are familiar with me will support me, bless me. I will work hard!

Cr:owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment