Wednesday 25 April 2012

the fact of lee ki woo



Lee Ki Woo Muslim??

I don't know this info is true or not..
but when i typing lee ki woo name in google,
it show lee ki woo muslim.
i keep search about Lee Ki Woo religion..
until i find one web site say about him..
and it show info like this:


Name: Lee Ki woo
Birthdate: 1981-Oct-23
Complexion: Tanned
Body Type: Sexy
Religion: Muslim
Personal/Family Values: Liberal
Diet: Eggetarian
Drink: No
Smoke: No
Hobbies: Photography Favorite
Music: Not too keen on music.
Favorite Movies: Epics, not a movie buff Favorite
Cuisine: Chinese, Italian
My Personality, Long-Term Goals,

I am 175 centimeters. I am a naughty single men. My parents are dying to have grandkids. Men cannot get enough of my skinny body. I am a sexy young vixen looking to get wild. As far as clothes that I wear, I am casual.
I eat at least 4 eggs per day. Chinese food is my favorite cuisine. I love eating Italian food. I hate the taste of beer. Cigarette smoke makes me sick.
I am Muslim.
I always go to garage sales for antiques. I love cooking.

P/S:if i want see by urself, search the link below

http://amifobornot.com/korea-actor/Lee-Ki-woo.html


TV Series
• Star's Lover (SBS, 2008)
• Kid Gang (OCN, 2007)
• Outrageous Women (MBC, 2006)
• A Love to Kill (KBS2, 2005)
• Not Alone (SBS, 2004)


Movies
• Lost and Found / 달콤한 거짓말 (2008)
• Going Crazy Waiting / The Longest 24 Months (2007)
• Somebody Behind You/There Are Two People (2007)
• Shim's Family (2007)
• Lost in Love (2006)
• Sad Movie (2005)
• A Tale of the Cinema (2005)
• He Was Cool (2004)
• Spin Kick (2004)
• Windstruck (2004)
• The Classic (2003)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. nope ! it's wrong !! he's answer his religion is Christan on interview

      Delete
    2. nope ! it's wrong !! he's answer his religion is Christan on interview

      Delete